HERE ON THE WEEKLY WRAP-UP, YOU CAN FIND ALL THE NEWS AND RUMORS FROM THE PAST WEEK IN THE WORLD OF TELEVISION AND FILM.
- Does this mean Mysterio will finally make his (her?) on screen appearance!?
- This will never happen. Marvel has too many bigger fish to fry.
- Their scheduled lineup of shows is out-friggin-standing!
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Rene Russo are back. Hopefully this is more like Nightcrawler and less like Roman J. Israel, Esq.
- I’m all on board.
- Jesus himself couldn’t save this franchise.
- This is news? Of course they are.
- This would be perfect casting and I would love to see her work with Tarantino. Her chemistry with Leo is undeniable, as well.
- John Williams is a legendary composer and I can’t think of a better film to do this to.
- Yes, I can: Dunkirk.
- His dreams have now come true.
- I am happy with anything that helps make the final product better…
- And I’m still not excited for a James Bond movie. Maybe next time…
- He is also slated to write. This is just the absurd kind of premise that he will thrive under.
- Spike Lee could have a fresh and unique take on a comic book movie.
- I would watch anything they work on together, but this seems to have a lot of promise.
- Nothing like flopping on your first big budget production to get another one handed to you.
- Going to be a couple astronaut movies coming out in the near future, with Damien Chazelle (La La Land) helming the other. I think I am more excited for Hawley’s project.
- Did anyone think that they would? Disney would need way too much money to make that happen.
Check back every Monday for all your news and rumor needs, here on the Weekly Wrap-Up.